Join the Meta-University 2021 between 19-22 October 2021 for online networking, capacity building and peer learning among youth workers, youth policy makers and organisations active in the youth field. The Meta-University is a new initiative created by the Global YOUth with the purpose to keep working on youth cooperation and youth participation in these critical circumstances while exploring the possibilities of digital youth work.
We especially invite you for our training session “Youth e-participation matters: transferring youth participation to the digital sphere” between 10:00-12:00 CET on 20th of October.
Register here until the 12th October 2021.
ABOUT THE ACTIVITY
The Meta-University is a new initiative created by the Global YOUth with the purpose to keep working on youth cooperation and youth participation in these critical circumstances while exploring the possibilities of digital youth work. This years edition is organised by the North-South Centre of the Council of Europe with ten partner organisations coming from different regions of the world and DYPALL Network is honoured to be one of them.
The activity aims to:
- expand knowledge and develop new skills by taking part in one or more of the webinars promoted by partner organisations;
- contribute to the development of the global youth agenda by following the plenary sessions focused on current key issues of the youth sector;
- connect with other peers and practice intercultural dialogue while enjoying informal gatherings such as online coee-breaks, dynamic group chats, speed networking and other facilitated group interactions;
- mingle in the “Expo area” where participants can set up their own virtual stand to share projects and opportunities, meet new organisations, exchange contacts and build new partnerships;
- take the lead of the event by proposing a session to follow-up ideas and proposals, to deepen a conversation started in previous sessions or to address a relevant issue not yet covered by the event.