Today members of DYPALL Network met online for the fifth TO THE POINT moment. This time Bruno António, the coordinator of DYPALL Network, shared his experience of participatory youth policy development in municipalities around Europe. A heated discussion after the input proved the relevance of this topic for the participants.
- Youth Policy Essentials
- Have Youth Say: Manual on the Revised European Charter on the Participation of Young People in Local and Regional Life
- Steps towards successful youth policy in local communities
- The history of youth work in Europe and its relevance to local youth policy today
For the next meetings, we propose:
1. TO THE POINT on methods of youth engagement during the pandemic – 23/03/2021 (10:00 CET, open) Register
2. TO THE POINT on youth participatory budget – 06/04/2021 (10:00 CET, for members)