This Online Partnership Building Activity is set to create new and sustainable partnerships between EU countries in the South and North under the framework of the new “EU Youth Strategy” for the future Erasmus + programmes, with the belief that, even if mutual learning and cooperation might be harder at the beginning, the benefits and learnings may be much richer between partners with more different backgrounds, traditions and working habits. It presents hence a unique opportunity to break the North-South and South-North stereotypes existing among Youth Workers.
The Online PBA aims to bring together youth workers and local representatives from different countries to build strong and sustainable partnerships centred on local participation and Erasmus+ programme under the framework of the “EU Youth Strategy: Engaging, Connecting and Empowering young people”.
The activity will give its participants an opportunity to:
- get to know different organisations participating in the event and build strong, sustainable partnerships (Day 1, 10:00-11:30 CET)
- increase the knowledge about the Erasmus+ programme and its funding opportunities (Day 1, 12:00-13:30 CET)*
- reflect on the youth-related challenges in local community (Day 1, 14:30-16:00 CET)
- enhance the expertise in writing different parts of the project application (Day 1, 16:30-18:00 CET)
- match needs and interests of the participants and develop strong project ideas and partnerships (Day 2, 10:00-11:30 CET)
- adjust the concept of the projects into the new EU Youth Strategy (Day 2, 12:00-13:30 CET)
- draft projects to be submitted under the next Erasmus+ application deadline (1st of October 2020) under the guidance of DYPALL’s experts (Day 2, 14:30-16:00 CET)
- evaluate the activity and share the results of the meeting; (Day 2, 16:30-18:00 CET)
The participants must
- be able to work in English;
- be youth workers or representatives of local authorities
- have relevant experience in the youth work
- be able to represent and take decisions on behalf of their organization in regard to joining and building partnership with other organisations
- be highly motivated towards learning about Erasmus+ programme and developing own projects in the area of youth work
- be minimum 18 years old
Detailed information about the Study visit can be found in the Call for participants_Online PBA
To apply for participation in this Partnership Building Activity, please fill in the online registration form: https://forms.gle/dDWyVQoPU9bnnBaT9
The deadline for applying is 11th September 2020 by 13 p.m. (midday) CET.