Partnership Building Activity “Building Synergies for Stronger Local Democracies” (PBA) took place from the 12th to 17th September 2022 in Portimão, Portugal. The activity was dedicated to the members and prospective partners of DYPALL Network. Its main aim was to build sustainable partnerships and future projects in the area of youth participation in decision-making processes at the local level, taking into account the upcoming Erasmus+ deadlines.
Representatives of organisations from Albania, Greece, Poland, Portugal, North Macedonia, Romania, Turkey, Italy, Slovenia, Slovakia and Germany gathered to:
- Exchange experiences in the area of youth participation in decision-making processes at a local level
- Network and build sustainable partnerships for the future
- Discuss the challenges faced by local democracies and analyse possible solutions
- Explore the Erasmus+ programme, including its new actions, rules and financial opportunities
- Create and plan complex projects in the area of youth participation in decision-making processes to be applied in the near future.
The activity was organised as a part of Accredited activities in the field of youth. It was financed by the Portuguese National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme with the support of the Municipality of Portimão.