The Partnership Building Activity “Boosting Participation in Erasmus+ Programme (2021-2027)” will take place online on Zoom between 19th – 20th April 10:00-13:00 CET and is organised by DYPALL Network.
Detailed programme and more information about the activity is to be found in the Call for Participants: https://tinyurl.com/pbaonline2021Call
To apply fill in the online registration form: https://tinyurl.com/PBAonline2021registration
The deadline for applying is 14th April 2021 by 12:00 (midday) CET.
About the activity
The activity aims to bring together youth workers from different countries to build strong and sustainable partnerships to apply for projects connected to youth participation under the upcoming application deadlines of the new Erasmus+ 2021-2027 programme.
The late launch of the new Erasmus+ Programme 2021-2027 and close deadlines of the important Erasmus+ calls raised many uncertainties among civil society organisations. From our perspective, it comes with many new opportunities to create new, quality projects in the field of youth participation. This event is created to explore these opportunities together.
The activity will give its participants an opportunity to:
- increase their knowledge about the new Erasmus+ programme 2021-2027*
- learn how to build quality partnerships
- network with representatives of other organisations from many countries across Europe
- brainstorm on new project ideas in the field of youth participation
- build a quality project consortium
- develop concept notes of the projects to be applied under the upcoming Erasmus+ deadlines
We invite youth workers, youth leaders, project managers from civil society organisations as well as the representatives of local authorities from the Erasmus+ partner and programme countries.
The participants must:
- be able to work in English;
- be youth workers or representatives of local authorities
- have relevant experience in the youth work
- be able to represent and take decisions on behalf of their organization in regard to joining and building partnership with other organisations
- be highly motivated towards learning about Erasmus+ programme and developing own projects in the area of youth work
- be minimum 18 years old
In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Mateusz Hoffmann at email@example.com