DYPALL Network is currently seeking a full-time Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for the development and supervision of international projects following the Network’s work programme. She/He reports to the Director.
What we expect:
• Independent development of international projects (training courses, conferences, seminars) in coordination with implementing partners
• Partner assistance and management of communication strategy
• Contribution to advocacy of the Network in relevant local, national and European spaces
• Supervision of daily work of interns and volunteers in projects implemented in Portimão
• Responsibility for DYPALL office work in absence of director (e.g. during vacations)
What is important to us:
• You work independently and have a developed sense of responsibility
• You are organised and structured, able to follow several work tracks in parallel
• You have a proven track record of project application writing and/or project implementation. Experience in writing and implementing Erasmus + and Europe for Citizens projects is an asset.
• You have an understanding of the youth field in Europe and willing to engage in a diversity of debates
• You have at least 1-2 years of experience in relevant positions with same level of responsibility
• You are able to function in changing intercultural and social conditions
• You are fluent in English (written and oral skills) and at least one more European language.
• Understanding of Portuguese is an asset.
• You have skills in communication tools (especially web-based)
• Experience in training and education methods is an asset
• You enjoy travelling and representing the Network in a variety of events. You are available for occasional work outside regular office hours
• You are a team player
• You are flexible and reliable
For a detailed job description please read here.
DYPALL Network offers
a full-time (38h) post on a contract with 1-year duration and possible extension for additional 1-year periods.
salary to be agreed depending on experience, subject to Portuguese tax and social security systems. Phone and public transport subscription offered.
an open, positive and engaging working atmosphere in an international environment
Start Date: as soon as possible
Office Location: Portimão, Portugal
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by attachment to an email to email@example.com until 5 March 2017, email subject “application project manager_last name”. The application must include a current CV and a cover letter outlining the motivation for this position at DYPALL Network, both comprised in a single pdf document which includes first and last name of the candidate in the document name. The interviews for the position will take place in between 7 to 14 March.
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org